Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Post... better late than never !!

Merry Xmas Everyone... a bit late I know but here it is.
Here is a picture of some of my christmas cooking.  Gingerbread Men, Fruit Mince Slice, Xmas Tree shortbreads and Chocolate Cake Balls.  All very yummy!!

Had a lovely day with the family and got a new sewing table and a Jeeves mini steam iron, amongst other lovely goodies. Once I got the table I was inspired to clean up a bit in the sewing room, re-arange tables and desks.. Lots of stuff got packed into plastic storage containers, probably never to be opened again LOL.. Mainly other crafts and stuff you try along the way.  I might have to sell some goodies on Ebay.  Here is a picture of the new table and workspace.
I am busy working on a few new projects and also finishing up some others from during the year.  I have signed up for 2 online projects.  One is a quilt-a-long called "Oh My Stars".  I have done the first 2 weeks homework.  Here are the photos of my stars.  For the finished quilt we will do approx 110 stars.

The other on-line project is the 2012 Free Motion Quilt Challenge I am busy getting sandwiches of fabric and batting ready for this one that starts Jan 1.

I will still be attending a class (with not teacher) with the ladies from my Thursday class from the Patchwork Heart,starting in February, so I will be looking for a new challenge to do with them.   I am also going to sign up for a Debra Louie 's Spring Floral Applique monthly class, with an afternoon of free motion quilting. Here is a link.

OK so that's all I got for now. I'm off to trim my trupunto and make my backing for my big quilt, as I am going to see Carolynne shortly to get the quilting underway.

Happy sewing

Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment